All items on DXB.NET are covered by warranty as it follows:
ALL NEW Items – 1 year warranty
OPEN-BOX Items - 1 month warranty
The warranty is calculated from the invoice date
If in doubt, simply check the manual inside the product package to find out the specific warranty details or get in touch with us and we'll be more than happy to help!
1. Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Whatsapp/Calls +971506109522 to initiate the process. Please make sure to retain the original packaging and labels as you will be asked for the serial number on the box.
2. Wait for a return authorization confirmation from your fellow customer service at email@example.com or on Whatsapp/Calls +971506109522 along with a prepaid return airway bill (AWB)
3. We will arrange for the pick-up and you'll be directly contacted by our courier service partner to schedule the best suitable timing for the pick-up.
4. Pack the item in its original state and packaging and hand it over to the courier representative. Please remember to print the airway bill (AWB) sent you and hand it to the courier along with the items you wish to return. Aramex will not be able to process your return without the AWB.
5. Once we receive the items, we aim to inspect and service them within 14 working days. If for some reason there is a delay in servicing the item due to missing parts etc., we will communicate this information to you.
6. As soon as the item is repaired and ready for shipment, we will send you a confirmation email.
Please note that this complementary warranty only applies where a defect has arisen, wholly or substantially, as a result of faulty manufacture, parts or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
This warranty does not apply where damage is caused by other factors, including without limitation:
1. normal wear and tear;
2. abuse, mishandling, accident or failure to follow operating instructions;
3. leaking batteries;
4. exposure to liquid (excluding water in the case of waterproof products) or infiltration of foreign particles;
5. servicing or modification of the item other than by DXB.NET, or their authorised service agents;
6. use of the item with other accessories, attachments, product supplies, parts or devices (including batteries, tapes/cards, lenses and flash attachments) that do not conform to specifications of the Manufacturer.